Crashed your drone?…
Well the good news is Innovative UAS is here to help you get back in the air!
As an authorized DJI repair center you can count on Innovative UAS to repair your Inspire 1 and get you back in the air. We understand the frustration of having gear down, and will do everything we can to get the repair turned around as quickly as possible once received. The current turn around window is 7-10 business days.
For those needing a quicker turn around, we offer the option to expedite your repair for an additional fee. After completing the intake form below please be sure to mention you have interest in expediting your Inspire 1 repair.
PLEASE CONTACT US IN ADVANCE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING YOUR INSPIRE 1 REPAIR.
REPAIRS ARE SUBJECT TO PARTS AVAILABILITY – WE NOW HAVE MOST PARTS IN-STOCK AND READY FOR A REPAIR.
THE INSPIRE 1 REPAIR PERFORMED BY INNOVATIVE UAS MAY VOID THE WARRANTY ON YOUR DRONE, THUS THIS REPAIR IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.
HOW THE REPAIR SERVICE WORKS:
- Fill out and submit the “Repair Intake Form” below with your first name, last name, mobile phone number, email address, physical address, and a detailed description of your issue.
- Once the intake form is submitted you will receive an RMA TICKET # on the top of the next screen. The screen will timeout after 15 seconds, don’t worry you will be emailed your TICKET information as well as access to your REPAIR PORTAL.
- This is where all updates and communication will occur with our support techs.
- Please be sure to reply to all messages through your repair portal.
- You will know when we receive your drone and when it’s inputted into the queue along with estimates, requests, messages, work completion, invoice, etc.
- Pack all components that need to be repaired in proper packaging. Be sure to include the drone, 1 battery, 1 set of propellers, remote control, and gimbal and camera if need be.
- If you would like to take advantage of our discounted shipping service please message our techs using your portal with your address, box dimensions, and weight of the box.
- Once they receive this information, an email will be sent to you with a shipping label. Please place the label and write your TICKET# in big letters and/or numbers on top of your box. NOT PERFORMING THIS STEP WILL DELAY PLACING YOUR REPAIR IN THE QUEUE. Drop the unit off at your nearest UPS or USPS location (dependent on the carrier being used).
- If you would like to use your own shipping label, please ship the unit to the address below:
537 S 48th ST
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Once your unit arrives at our facility it will be sorted and checked into the repair queue.
- When your unit is next in queue you will be notified via your portal along with a damage assessment.
- After the assessment we will send out a basic quote on the cost of repair.
- You will now have a chance to accept or deny the repair.
- Should you deny the repair, an assessment fee of $69.99 along with the cost(s) of shipping will be invoiced.
- Once the invoice is paid for, the unit will be packaged up and shipped back to the originating address.
- If you accept the quoted repair cost we will provide you with an estimated completion date. Typical turnaround time on repairs is 7-10 business days upon arrival.
- When the repair is complete, the tech working on your repair will perform a full bench test in a controlled environment.
- After the bench test, the drone will be tested in the field.
- If the field test is successful and the tech is satisfied with the repair, he/she will then message you on your portal to inform you of the status.
- At the same time the tech will invoice you for the repair. Once the invoice is completed we will then move the item to shipping to get the unit back in your hands.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns about your repair please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.